Lilydale, VIC - St John the Baptist Anglican (20009)
Year Built: 1886
Saint: John the Baptist
Last Updated: 03/07/2022
History and Architecture:
Land for an Anglican church was purchased in February 1867 and construction commenced the following year. The first service in the completed building was held in October 1868. The memorial stone was laid by Baroness De Pury on 25 September 1886.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1958 - 1962||Rev William Alexander Reid|
|1971 - 1975||Rev Alan Osmond Baker||1938|
|1975 - 1979||Rev Bruce Euan Hansford||PiC||1944|
|1979 - 1989||Rev Douglas Wilson|
|1989 - 1992||Rev H. R. Marten|
|1992 - 1993||Rev Maureen Margaret Beattie||Asst C||1943|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.