Loomberah, NSW - St Luke's Anglican
Year Built: 1964
Address: Cnr Monteray & Duri Dungowan Roads, Loomerah, New South Wales, 2340
Traditional Owners: Kamilaroi & Gomeroi people
Last Updated: 07/10/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God This Church was dedicated in honour of St Luke by the Bishop of Armidale 1964. Canon G.A. Baker Vicar".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1964 -||Canon Gerrard Andrewes Baker||1900||1992|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.