Maffra, VIC - St Andrew's Uniting
Year Built: 1904
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Gunaikurnai people
Last Updated: 02/04/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " Presbyterian Church This stone was laid by Mrs A. Morison 30th March 1904 - HW & FC Tompkins Architect W Sinclair Builder". A further stone reads This Tower's bell has been erected to the memory of the Lair Samuel Lees by his wife Jane Lees who laid this stone on Sept 23 1922".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2021 -||Rev Robert Barnes|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.