Maitland, SA - St Bartholomew's Catholic
Year Built: 1875
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Traditional Owners: Adjahdura people
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 23 May 1875 and a dedication service followed on December 5 conducted by the Bishop of Adelaide to most Reverend C.A. Reynolds. In July 1884 the walls were plastered a porch, vestry and gallery added.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.