Maldon, VIC - Presbyterian (Former)
Year Built: 1905
Traditional Owners: Dja Dja Wurrung people
Last Updated: 17/03/2021
History and Architecture:
Formerly a Presbyterian Church it was sold in 2014 to raise funds for the church. The Foundation stone was laid by Mrs Margaret Oswald on 8 November 1905.
The laying of the foundation stone of the new Presbyterian Church was performed in the presence of a large assemblage . . . despite the fact that the thermometer registered nearly 100 degrees in the shade, it being the hottest day experienced this season. The popular minister (Rev. H. Swan) presided, and apologised for all the Parliamentary representatives, who were unable to attend.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1905 -||Rev H. Swan|
No information currently available, contributions welcomed.
Bendigo Advertiser 10 November 1905