Malvern, VIC - Korean Uniting
Year Built: 1904
Architect: B Goodridge
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 22/04/2023
History and Architecture:
A Memorial stone was laid on 8 October 1904 by the Honable W.H. Edgar MLC. The Architect was B Goodridge. Another stone was laid on the same date by F.J. Cato Esq.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Paul Goh|
The Organ was built in 1923 by George Fincham & Sons. It was rebuilt in 1961 by Hill, Norman & Beard. It has 2m, 14spst, 8c, elpn. Gt: 184.108.40.206. Sw: 220.127.116.11.2.II.8. Ped: 16.8.4.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.