Marrawah, TAS - St Oswalds Protestant (8025)
Last Updated: 05/02/2021
History and Architecture:
Frederick Wilbraham Ford of Marrawah gifted this land for the purposes of erecting a church building as a Memorial to those residents of Marrawah who lost their lives in the Great War 1914 - 1918. The Church known as St Oswalds was erected and consecrated on the site and the building remains a Memorial to those residents of the Marrawah district who lost their lives.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.