McLaren Vale, SA - St Margaret's Anglican
Year Built: 1905
Address: Main Road, McLaren Vale, South Australia, 5171
Traditional Owners: Kaurna people
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The land was donated by Thomas Hardy in 1905 formerly vineyards owned by William Hobcroft. The Foundation stone was laid on 19 June 1911by Thomas Hardy and the Church was dedicated on 21 November 1911.
The Nave built of clay and limestone was added in 1968 to the memory of A.C. and E.H. Johnston.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1911 - 1921||Rev T. Wood|
|1926 - 1942||Rev Richard Elliott Saunders||1877||1964|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.