McLaren Vale, SA - Uniting (30144)
Year Built: 1988
Previous Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
In 1849 a land grant was made for the construction of a Wesleyan Church. The original section of the church was opened on 14 April 1858by Reverend William Ingram. The transept was built later in 1897 and the front porch was added in 1898.
In 1987 the 129 year old church was deemed unsafe and was demolished. The present church was Officially opened on 18 December 1988.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.