Milloo, VIC - St David's Anglican
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri Woi-Wurrung people
Last Updated: 19/02/2023
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God St David's Church Milloo Rebuilt 1919 as a memorial to those who served the Empire in the Great War 1914 - 1918".
The Church is now in private hands.
These names are now in the Database and can be searched individually.
|1925 - 1926||Rev William Robert Brown||1891||1972|
|1926 - 1926||Rev George William Thomas Runting||1888||1928|
|1929 - 1931||Rev William George Vizard||1880||1983|
|1932 - 1935||Rev Harold Hedley Ham||1899||1969|
|1935 - 1937||Rev Charles Reginald Miles||1899||1986|
|1937 - 1941||Rev Maurice Fernley Green||1897||1992|
|1941 - 1945||Rev David Mayberry Wallace||1899||1981|
|1952 - 1959||Rev Bertrum Edgar Hancock||1906||1974|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Cable Clerical Index with permission.