Murray Bridge, SA - Holy Redemmer Catholic
Year Built: 1910
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Traditional Owners: Ngarrindjeri people
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The builder of the Church was Mr F. Fricker of Adelaide. The contract was signed on 15 July 1910 for a cost of 1230.00 not including furnishings. The Foundation stone was laid on 4 September 1910. Built form Murray Bridge freestone the nave was to be 25ft wide while its length was to be 45ft with seating for 250 people. Mr T Bartlett donated all the stone required for the construction.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Father Kym Spurling|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.