Myrtleford, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1958
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Including Pangerang, Minjambuta, Duduroa people
Last Updated: 03/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The Church was originally a Methodist church. The Foundation stone was laid on 18 May 1958.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1928 - 1933||Rev Frederick J. Angus||M|
|1938 - 1942||Rev George P. Lassam||M|
|1942 - 1946||Rev Donald J. Allan||M|
|1946 - 1951||Rev Thomas B. Harvey||M|
|1951 - 1955||Rev Douglas A. Packett||M|
|1955 -||Rev Eric R. Growow||M|
|2010 -||Rev Carolyn Field||U|
|2022 -||Rev Andrew Delbridge||U|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index