Natimuk, VIC - St Paul's Lutheran (20432)
Year Built: 1963
Address: Main Street, Natimuk, Victoria, 3409
Last Updated: 09/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first church was built in 1872 behind the present day church. Todays church was dedicated on 24 March 1963.The foundation stone was laid on 14 October 1962.The bell that calls members to worship now is the same bell from the belfry of the first church.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1873 -||Pastor C H.M. Schoknecht||Interim|
|1890 - 1900||Pastor L Kaibel||UELCA|
|1900 - 1902||Pastor S. Lehner||UELCA|
|1902 - 1922||Pastor J. P Loehe||UELCA|
|1923 - 1929||Pastor G Dohler||UELCA|
|1929 - 1938||Pastor W. W. Fritsch||UELCA|
|1938 - 1958||Pastor E. W. Fischer||UELCA|
|1948 - 1960||Pastor J. L Boehm||UELCA|
|1960 - 1966||Pastor L. V. John||UELCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. The Lutheran Church in Natimuk 100 years of Blessing. LTP 284.19458