Nerang, QLD - St Margaret's Anglican
Year Built: 1996
Address: 167 Beaudestert Nerang Road, Nerang, Queensland, 4211
Traditional Owners: Yugambeh people
Last Updated: 22/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The original Church building was moved to the Evandale grounds of Gold Coast City Council and used as a wedding chapel. The current Church was erected at its current site in 1996.
A plaque reads, " This Building was dedicated to the Glory of God on 31st August 1996".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1889 - 1892||Rev Cyril Alfred Drummond Ash||From Southport|
|1893 -||Rev G. Lester|
|2023 -||Rev Andrew Schmidt|
|2023 -||Rev Canon Ross Burnett|
|2023 -||Rev Joy White||Deacon|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. 2023 Karl Warkus photos
1. Cable Clerical Index.