New Town, TAS - Sacred Heart Catholic
Year Built: 1880
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: 2 Cross Street, New Town, Tasmania, 7008
Architect: Henry Hunter
Traditional Owners: Palawa people
Last Updated: 22/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The church was established largely as a result of the work of Father P. R. Hennebry and took four years to complete. The church opened in 1880, and the sanctuary was completed in 1882. The Architect was Henry Hunter.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2020 ? -||Father Shammi Perera|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.