Newnham, TAS - Uniting (8063)
Year Built: 1903
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Last Updated: 28/02/2021
History and Architecture:
The Original Church was built in 1881 but destroyed by fire in 1903. A plaque on the building testifies to its origins.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1961 -||Rev Wallace E Barns||M|
|2020 ? -||Rev Carolyn Field||U|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.