Newtown, VIC - St David's Uniting (20767)
Year Built: 1914
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 28 February 1914 by Reverand Arthur Davidson. The church was founded in 1851. The church hall was erected in 1916 and the foundation stone was laid by Reverand C. Neville. The Foundation stone was laid on 28 February 1914 by Reverand Arthur Davidson. In 1914, the congregation moved to the present building in what then was a new suburb.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2019 -||Rev Will Nicholas|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.