Normanville, SA - St Peter's Catholic (30276)
Year Built: 1858
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Established in 1858. The Bishop of Adelaide, Bishop Murphy, in 1856 he and the other trustee priests Frs Ryan, Smyth and Fallon, purchased from Richard Connor, 'two acres more or less', being part of Section 1007, for £5 for the purposes of building a church. The church was dedicated on 1 January 1858 by Father Peter Hughes.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.