North Adelaide, SA - St Lawrence's Catholic
Year Built: 1867
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: 134 Buxton Street, North Adelaide, South Australia, 5006
Traditional Owners: Kaurna people
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church was erected between 1867 and 1868 The Foundation stone was laid on 10 March 1867 and dedicated on 10 January 1869 by Bishop Lawrence Shiel. Additions and including the Sanctuary and piped organ were blessed on 13 February 1910.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.