Ocean Grove, VIC - St Peter's Anglican (20467)
Year Built: 1896
Last Updated: 09/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 8 May 1960 by General, the Honourable Sir Edmund Herring Governor and Chief Justice of Victoria.
The first Church of St. Peter's was opened on 12 January 1896.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1959 - 1961||Rev Noel Arthur Tolhurst||1896||1967|
|1961 - 1968||Rev James Robert Waterman||1902||1974|
|1968 - 1972||Rev Thomas George Gee||1903||1981|
|1974 - 1983||Rev M. J. Morton|
|1983 - 1989||Rev Robert Norman Presland||PiC|
|2019 -||Rev Jill McCoy|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.