Orbost, VIC - Uniting
Traditional Owners: Gunaikurnai people
Last Updated: 07/04/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone on the Church Hall next door reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Session Clerk 1920 - 1961. 27-10-1963.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2022 -||Rev Nathaniel Atem|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.