Portarlington, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1962
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Wadawurrung people
Last Updated: 09/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Formerly a Presbyterian Church. The Foundation stone of this Church was laid on 18 February 1962 by Mrs G. Brown. The Architect was Messrs G E Drinnan and Associates of Geelong.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1850 -||John Barnett||P|
|1850 -||Rev L Campbell||P|
|1866 - 1886||Rev John Steele||P|
|1888 - 1896||Rev James Cameron||P|
|1897 - 1910||Rev John Gillies||P|
|1962 -||Rev G.E. E. Howland||P|
|2011 -||Rev Marion Latham||U|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.