Portarlington, VIC - Wesleyan Methodist (Former) (20826)
Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist
Last Updated: 06/02/2022
History and Architecture:
The church was built prior to 1873 due to the fact that the first Portarlington School opened in the ‘Wesleyan Church’ on 20th October 1873. The Church is now in private hands and has been significantly altered for use as a private residence.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1872 -||Rev James W Tuckfield||WM||1840||1908|
|1875 - 1876||Rev Richard Fitcher||WM||1841||1925|
|1888 - 1890||Rev Martin Dyson||WM||1830||1910|
|1890 - 1893||Rev James H Ingham||WM||1847||1914|
|1883 - 1894||Rev J Adams||WM|
|1895 - 1896||Rev B Smith||WM|
|1900 - 1902||Rev E Orlando Knee||WM||1847||1915|
|1961 -||Sup Eric Hans Orten Nye||M||1968|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.