Red Hill, VIC - St Georges Anglican (21017)
Year Built: 1979
Last Updated: 17/11/2021
History and Architecture:
In March 1948 the first recorded Anglican service took place when the priest from the Parish of Flinders celebrated Holy Communion in the Mechanic's Hall, Red Hill. St. George's was adopted as the name for the future church. The current church was dedicated by the Regional Bishop on Dedication Day in 1979. A fuller history can be found on the church website here.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2020 ? -||Rev Fiona Goy|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.