Sedan, SA - Pilgrims of Zion Lutheran (30344)
Year Built: 1914
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first church services in the town were held in Pfeiffer House. The first Church was dedicated on the 23rd November 1873 with sixteen foundation members. It was also used as a Lutheran school until 1911.
The second Church was built in 1914.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1870 - 1907||Pastor J. C. Auricht|
|1908 - 1918||Pastor L. C Kaibel|
|1920 - 1923||Pastor H G. Hebart||UELCA|
|1924 - 1961||Pastor J Riedel||UELCA|
|1962 - 1986||Pastor G F Ruwoldt||LCA|
|1987 - 1993||Pastor L. N Rosenberg||LCA|
|1994 - 2000||Pastor F. A. Rasenberger||LCA|
|2001 -||Pastor H W. Ludwig||LCA|
|2011 -||Pastor Graham Jenke||LCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Lutheran Church Historical Society