Southport-QLD, Lutheran (50139)
History and Architecture:
The Church is a combination of St John's and St Mathews's on 30 July 1967. An extension to the church was dedicated on 18 September 1977. A foundation stone was laid on 31 July 1949 by Pastor M Lohe President of UELCA QLD District.
|2019 -||Pastor William Heidrich|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.