Tanunda, SA - St Aidan's Anglican
Year Built: 1961
Address: Corner Murray & Fiedler Streets, Tanunda, South Australia, 5352
Traditional Owners: Peramangk people
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 4 June 1961 by the Right Reverend T.T. Reed Bishop of Adelaide.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1968 - 1974||Rev V. F Myer||1906||1993|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.