Taroona, TAS - St Luke's Anglican
Year Built: 1956
Traditional Owners: Palawa people
Last Updated: 22/07/2022
History and Architecture:
Early services were held in the local Community hall from 1902 and later in the Presbyterian church. The church is made of a concrete block and cost £5,000 and was built in 1956. Additions were made in 1969.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2010 -||Rev Rob Stanley|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. The Anglican Church in Tasmania, A Diocesan history to mark the Sesquicentenary 1992 by Geoffrey Stephens.