Tarrana, TAS - Presbyterian (Former)
Last Updated: 08/03/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church was built in the early 1880's using funds donated by James MacLanachan. The church was first located in Tunbridge and transported to Tarrana in 1972. The land was donated by Mrs Ioleath Tatnell. The Church was last used in 2004 due to poor attendances. Purchased in 2009 by Laurie Tattnell as a Heritage Museum.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.