Temora, NSW - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1930
Last Updated: 07/08/2023
History and Architecture:
The first church of 1881 was the current church hall.
The Foundation stone was laid on 11 June 1930 by the Right Reverend C.A. White B.A. Moderator Presbyterian Church in NSW. The Presbyterian Hall was originally the church. It was built in 1881 and dedicated in 1882.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1881 -||Rev J. T. Tait||Monthly visits|
|1883 - 1884||Rev Alex Riddell|
|-||Rev John Alexander Malcomson||1938|
|1925 - 1930||Rev H. J. Hillman|
|1930 - 1939||Rev A. Alexander|
|1939 -||Rev McDonald|
|1951 - 1953||Rev F. A. Lackey|
|2012 -||Rev Ken Gray|
|2017 -||Rev Derek|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. St Andrews Presbyterian Church Centenary Church History 1881 - 1981 by John Low B.A. Dip. Ed Dip Lib.