Thornbury, VIC - St James the Great Anglican
Year Built: 1976
Address: Pender Street, Thornbury, Victoria, 3071
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone was laid on 2 October 1976 by the most Reverend Frank Woods K.B.E. D.D. Archbishop of Melbourne. Another Foundation stone was laid on 8 June 1969 by Robert Dann Archdeacon. The builder recorded on this stone was A.F.K. Block and the Architect was M.J. Flynn.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1961 - 1964||Rev B. Ashworth|
|1983 - 1992||Rev P. H. Chesterman||1939|
|1990 - 1992||Rev Jennifer Dunn||Asst|
|1993 - 1996||Rev G. A. Brennan|
|1996 - 1999||Rev G. D. Kaines|
|1997 -||Rev K W. Benton||Asst||1948|
|2015 -||Rev Andrew Oddy|
|-||Rev Philippa Wetherell|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.