Toowoomba, QLD - St David's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1949
Traditional Owners: Jagera /Giabal/Jarowair people
Last Updated: 22/04/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 12 November 1949 by the Right Reverend W.F. McKenzie.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1886 - 1887||Rev Samuel Alden|
|2005 -||Rev Andrew Clarke|
Built by John Hamer-Howorth of Toowoomba in 1977. It was the last of three single-manual tracker-action instruments built by Hamer-Howorth in Queensland It had 1 manual, 6 speaking stops, mechanical & tubular-pneumatic action. It was removed in 2005.
For a full description and photos click here.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.