Toowoomba, QLD - Wesleyan Methodist (50069)
Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist
Last Updated: 04/06/2021
History and Architecture:
It was designed by Willoughby Powell and built from 1877 to 1924. In 1901 extensions designed by William Hodgen Jnr were made to the church which completed the building's cruciform plan. The building was the second Wesleyan Methodist Church in Toowoomba and, later, the head church of the Methodist church of the Toowoomba circuit. The church closed in about the mid-1980s.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1921 - 1926||Rev Donald S Brumwell|
|1932 - 1935||Rev Charles P Clackson|
|1938 - 1944||Rev Richard P Pope|
|1949 - 1951||Rev David A Rayment|
|1951 - 1952||Rev Evan H Jones|
|1952 - 1956||Rev Ambose C Hawley|
|1956 - 1962||Rev Ronald W Elledge|
|1962 -||Rev Edward J Smith|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index