Vermont, VIC - St Luke's Anglican (20893)
History and Architecture:
The Church formed part of the Upper Ferntree Gully church district initially. The first church was built of timber in 1907.
By the late 1950’s the original church and the building was moved to the rear of the property to make way for the then new, now current St. Luke’s Peace Memorial Church. For further information visit the Church website.
A Foundation stone reads, "To the Glory of God, this stone was set by The Most Reverend Frank Woods M.A. D.D. Archbishop of Melbourne 21st October 1961. Vicar Rev R.G. Mountney TH.L. Architect Wystan Widdows Builder D.R.D. Constructions Pty Ltd".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
|1920 -||Rev Thomas McKeon||1923|
|1961 -||Rev R G Mountney||TH. L|