Victor Harbor, SA - Salvation Army
Year Built: 1942
Denomination: Salvation Army
Traditional Owners: Ramindjeri and Ngarrindjeri people
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone bearing the words This building was opened on 4 April 1942 by Lt Commissioner W.R. Dalziel is attached to the building. George L Carpenter was the General.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.