Wantirna, VIC - Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri & Bunurong people
Last Updated: 30/11/2020
History and Architecture:
The Church was opened on 28 February 1987 and is part of the Presbyterian Church of Eastern Australia established in 1846. The founding minister was Rev. Dr Rowland Ward.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1987 - 2012||Rev Dr Rowland Ward|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Rowland Ward