Warrandyte, VIC - St Gerard's Catholic
Year Built: 1976
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: Cementery Road, Warrandyte, Victoria, 3113
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The the first Catholic mass in Warrandyte was celebrated in 1898 and in Park Orchards at the Park Orchards Chalet in 1965, it was not until June 28, 1970 that St Gerard’s and St Anne’s was officially declared a parish.
Erected in 1976 and blessed by the Most Reverend Thomas Francis Little S.T.D on 29 August. The first Mass was conducted on August 1 the same year. The Pastor was Reverend Vyn Bailey M.S.C.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1976 -||Rev Vyn Bailey M.S.C||2002|