Waterloo, NSW - Congregational (10032)
Year Built: 1865
Last Updated: 04/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The church was established in 1858 and the currrent building was erected in 1884.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1858 - 1862||Rev E. Beasley|
|1870 - 1878||Rev W. Bradley|
|1878 - 1881||Rev Kimberley|
|1881 - 1891||Rev C. Adams|
|1892 - 1911||Rev J. Beckenham|
|1911 - 1914||Rev A. Fisher Webster|
|1915 - 1916||Rev F.E. Pulsford|
|1916 - 1962||Pastor D. Morton|
|1969 - 1979||Rev W.G. Coller|
|1984 - 1986||Rev T.C. Irwin|
|2005 -||Pastor Keven Noblett|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Ulle Noblett for supplying the list of Clergy