West Pymble, NSW - St Matthews Anglican (10314)
Last Updated: 11/09/2021
History and Architecture:
The Building of the Church was awared to Mr H T Cornish. The name of St Matthews was approved by Archbishop HWK Mowll who opened and dedicated the building on the afternoon of Saturday 7 February 1953
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1967 - 1975||Rev Maurice Charles Lee|
|1975 -||Rev Canon Neville Keen|
|1977 -||Rev Reginald Norman Langshaw||Locum||1911||2001|
|2015 -||Rev Antony Barraclough|
|2020 -||Rev Paulo O'Brian||Asst|
|2020 -||Rev Chris Cipollone||Asst|
|2020 -||Rev Natallie Ray||Asst|
|2020 -||Rev Ross Collins||Asst|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
A History of St Matthews West Pymble. L K Wood