Williams, WA - Holy Trinity Anglican (9048)
Year Built: 1925
History and Architecture:
The Church houses the House of Grace from the original church. Parishioners carted the better bricks from the original site and these were included in the new church. After the order of St Boniface was closed in 1929 the parish was taken over by Rev Frank Mann.
|1929 -||Rev Frank Mann|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.