Williamstown, VIC - Congregational (Former) (20792)
Year Built: 1870
Last Updated: 06/02/2020
History and Architecture:
The church was built in 1870 - 1871 in the Gothic style to the design of Joseph Schneider. The building was sold in 2006.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
The organ was built by George Fincham at a cost of £325 and opened in January 1885 however moved to St Crhtages's Catholic church Parkville.
Victorian Churches their origins, their story and their architecture