Woodstock, NSW - St Matthew's Anglican
Year Built: 1904
Architect: J. J. Copeman
Last Updated: 16/07/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " A.M.D.G. This stone was laid by Mrs H. Glasson May 30th 1904". The Right Reverend Dr. Charles Cambridge M.A. D.D., 2nd Bishop of Bathurst, consecrated the Church on August 14, 1904.
The building contractor was Mr. Ennis of Bathurst and the architect was Mr. J. J. Copeman.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2004 -||Mrs Tess Ball||Lay Reader|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.