Wynyard, TAS - St Stephen's Anglican
Year Built: 1919
Address: 4 Dogin Street, Wynyard, Tasmania, 7325
Last Updated: 11/01/2022
History and Architecture:
The first church was built in the mid 1850s and was replaced by a larger building in 1873. The third church, was opened in 1920. A Foundation stone reads, " A.M.D.G. This stone was laid by the Ven Archdeacon R.H. Richard B.A. on 1st of July 1919".
For a full history go to Churches of Tasmania. Click here.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1909 - 1911||Rev Charles Clement MacMichael||1880||1949|
|1913 - 1918||Rev Harry Johnstone Gauntlett||1868||1949|
|1919 - 1921||Rev Ernest Albert Salisbury||1881||1950|
|1921 - 1923||Rev Robert Henry Richard||1869||1929|
|1925 - 1927||Rev Albert Thomas Hope||1888||1961|
|1940 - 1942||Rev Stuart McArthur Mortyn||1889||1974|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.