Yanco, NSW - St Patrick's Catholic (10206)
Year Built: 1911
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first services were held in 1911 and were carried out in the workshop at North Yanko Station, which is where part of Yanco Agricultural High School is situated, and Mr Wade's house. In later years, masses were held at Yanco Hall also known at the time as the School of Arts.
Bishop Dwyer of Wagga Wagga consecrated the current St Patricks church and school in 1923. The Foundation stone was laid on 10 June 1923.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1911 -||Father Gray|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.