Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
Organ Manufacturer: Pianoforte Depot Ltd
Grafton, NSW - St Mary's Catholic
Address: 1 Victoria Street, , Grafton New South Wales,
The Church was destroyed by fire on April 29, 1913. Opened by Bishop O'Connor, of Armidale on Sunday, November 29, 1914, in the presence of church hierarchy from as far afield as Melbourne. Built of red brick and stucco facing is very handsome in its Gothic design, large in size, length and breadth and in the usual cruciform shape. The…
Ipswich, QLD - St John's Lutheran
Year Built: 1960
Address: Corner Nicholas & Roderwick Streets, , Ipswich Queensland, 4305
The first public gathering of Lutherans in the District was held on Reformation day 1858 in the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. The land on which the church currently stands was granted to the Lutherans on 17 November 1862. A small brick church was erected and dedicated 26 June 1864. The current church was erected in 1960 and dedicated on…
Orange, NSW - Holy Trinity Anglican
Year Built: 1879
Address: Anson Street, , New South Wales, 2800
The design is of High Victorian Gothic Revival and the Architect was Thomas Rowe. Erected in 1879 with the steeple being completed in 1924.