Organ Manufacturer: William Davidson
Year Built: 1888
Address: 90 Petersham Road, , Marrickville New South Wales, 2204
A Foundation stone was laid on 13 January 1883 by the Honourable Charles Campbell MLC. A large Gothic Revival Church built around 1888 and designed by architects Spain & Cosh. Styled in the early English style constructed of red brick with stone, brick and terracotta detailing. The tall corner spire has two tiers of windows and is clad…
Year Built: 1847
Address: Church Street, , Yass New South Wales, 2582
The foundation stone of the present church of St Clement (designed by Edmund Blacket and later enlarged) was laid in 1847. The Church was Consecrated on 8th January 1852 by Bishop Broughton.