Year Built: 1959
Address: Castle Street, , Clarence Gardens South Australia, 5039
The Foundation stone was laid on 3 May 1959 by the Most Reverend M. Beovich D.D. Phd.
Year Built: 1993
Address: 16 Pearl Street, , Kingscliffe New South Wales, 2487
A Foundation stone reads, " This Church of St Anthony Kingscliffe for a War Memorial was solemnly blessed and opened on 17th December 1961 by The Most Rev P.J. Farrelly D.D. Bishop of Lismore. Reverend Father B.R. Leonard P.P.". A further Foundation stone reads, " This new St Anthony's Church is also a War Memorial it was solemnly…