Year Built: 1958
Address: 4 Charles Street, , Glen Iris Victoria, 3146
The Church was designed by Mockridge, Stahle, and Mitchell and built between 1957 and 1958. A Foundation stone reads, " This stone was laid by the Right Reverend John McKie M.A. Administrator of the Diocese of Melbourne 7th December 1957 AD - Vicar Reverend Gordon Brown B.A. Architects Mockridge, Stahle, Mitchell".