Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
Filter by Year Built
Filter By State
Filter by Denomination
Filter By Biblical Name
194 Handford Road, , Zillmere Queensland, 4034
The Foundation stone was laid on 14 February 1954 by the Most Reverend James Duhig D.D. and he also dedicated the building on 28 November 1954.
©2022 Australian Christian Church Histories. All rights reserved.
Website by: Mesuva