Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
Lyndoch, SA - St Jacob's Lutheran
Year Built: 1913
Address: Lyndoch Valley Road, , Lyndoch South Australia, 5351
The Foundation stone was laid on 18 September 1913 by Pastor E Beorg. This complex consists of two church buildings, the early one was constructed for the Baptists in 1859 and purchased by the Lutherans in 1867 when they moved from Hoffnungstahl. This was used as a church and school until 1913 when the adjacent church was built.…